And don't forget to bring the following items to begin your tax prep paperwork:
- Photo ID. For married filing joint, both spouses must be present.
- Social security cards or Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- All income statements: W-2, W-P, W-2G, 1099, etc. for you and all dependents.
- Voided check for direct deposit.
- Expense documents: dependent care, education-related expenses, home mortgage interest payments.
- Total paid to daycare provider and their tax ID number.
- Proof of health insurance coverage, i.e. form 1095A, insurance card, Medicare or Medicaid card.
- A copy of last years tax return.
If you need assistance with tax prep or if you would like more information, please contact People Inc. at 276-619-2235 or email Andrea Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find more information on their website: http://www.peopleinc.net/program-community-services-vita.html.